Baw Downloads


**Simply Click the links! You will be redirected to a Mediafire download page. The files are all properly linked and will open in a new window, IF you have pop-ups blocked it may cause a problem.Make sure pop ups are allowed for this site and for Mediafire :)

NOTES: The same thing applies to the images such as my tags, photo-mats, BOS papers, etc. Simply RIGHT CLICK and SAVE LINK/TARGET AS to download the full sized images. *Also DON'T Right Click the PIN button when trying to download an image, svg or cut file, you will just end up saving the button. Move your mouse away from the pin button. I have the pin button enabled to allow you to pin my freebies on Pinterest if you left click it that is.

Monday, January 24, 2011

5 Free Cut files

5 Free Cut Files...
Ok so I got a new Cricut cart Animal Kingdom from Michaels today, they are all $50.00 each today is the last day for the sale MOVE IT SISTERS! So, like I even need to type this, lol, I'm going underground for a bit to whip up some awesome FREE cut files for everyone:) On that note, I've made some New cut files already available for dl below! Love and squishes xo. If I'm not posting within the next 3 days, someone bring me a glass of water!!! Designing makes me thirsty! And As Promised here they are....

Archangels Pentacle
 #1- Archangel's Pentacle Cut File. Cut w/ Plantin Schoolbook 
Download cut File HERE!

Sister Book
 #2 Sister Book Cut File. Cut w/ Plantin Schoolbook 
Download cut File HERE!

Ron Book
#3 Ron Book I made for my Oldest Son. Cut w/ Plantin Schoolbook 
Download cut File HERE!

Tag Card
#4 Archangel's Tag Card. A Tag I enlarged to make a unique card:) For Cricut Design Studio. Cartridge Needed: Plantin Schoolbook. It ties shut with ribbon inserted through the holes:)
Download cut File HERE!

Precious Princess Kezia
 #5 Precious Princess Kezia. Made for scrapbooking my Niece. I figure someone can use the words Precious Princess & delete the rest! Cut w/ Plantin Schoolbook 
Download cut File HERE!