Baw Downloads


**Simply Click the links! You will be redirected to a Mediafire download page. The files are all properly linked and will open in a new window, IF you have pop-ups blocked it may cause a problem.Make sure pop ups are allowed for this site and for Mediafire :)

NOTES: The same thing applies to the images such as my tags, photo-mats, BOS papers, etc. Simply RIGHT CLICK and SAVE LINK/TARGET AS to download the full sized images. *Also DON'T Right Click the PIN button when trying to download an image, svg or cut file, you will just end up saving the button. Move your mouse away from the pin button. I have the pin button enabled to allow you to pin my freebies on Pinterest if you left click it that is.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Baby Wordbook

Original post 2008:
Well Here It Goes, I am about to embark on a mission. That's right. I have created My First Word Book Using Cricut Design Studio. The Cartridge I used Is Plantin Schoolbook. The Font Is Roly Poly CAPS! The next Time I Do this project, I'm Cutting it all out in White card stock and painting designs on each page with watercolor paints, from the $ store, of course! I tried to make it 5 1/2" NOT HAPPENING, I even Tried 4" Still not happy with it, so I decided on 3'! You will Need 3 pieces of 12' x 12' paper to cut my design, 2 pages are for the book pages (I used plain white cardstock), and the 3rd page is for the letters & heart, ( I used decorative paper for the 3rd page & binding rectangles). In order to cut the rectangles, I just turned the decorative paper around that I used to cut the letters & heart. The only problem is that the Roly Poly font Does NOT have a shadow option, so you may want to trim the edges by hand if you like borders. I didn't bother. I stapled the book together, & I also cut two, 3" rectangles for the binding, (Included in the file). When my Camera Is Working Again, I'll Post pix of the finished Products! 
Download cut File HERE!