BawCraftWorx Downloads

All BawCraftWorx downloads are now available for purchase from my Etsy shop. Please Click "SHOP" In the Menu Above. Or Click the following link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BawCraftWorx


Friday, November 5, 2010

Retiring Cricut Cartridges

:( I'm actually REALLY upset about this because I don't own ANY of the retiring carts. If anyone knows where I can get my mitts on these please let me know I need 2 of each! 1 for my Beloved Sister and 1 for me. Thank you in advance xo....

- Blackletter- Christmas Solutions
- Sans Serif –
- Stamped
- Tags, Bags, Boxes and More
- Printing Press
- Paper Pups
- All Mixed Up
- Christmas Cheer
- Makin’ the Grade
- Mini Monograms


4 comments:

  1. I want to know which toner cartridge I have to use for printing purpose?
    compatible cartridges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Archangel! I would check the Cricut MB. There are sale/deals threads on each forum where people sometimes sell these. You can also post that you're WTB (wanting to buy) any of those and see who might want to sell. I've seen lots of them on Ebay too. Smartbuygal.com also has a great sale on her carts right now but I dont' remember if she has those specifically. Blackletter looks really cool and I bet you could make some pretty wicked stuff with that one. Good luck in your search!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just checked Smartbuygal.com and she's got several of those and they're on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Flamenco92627: Awesome , ty for the tip I'll definitely check it out :)

    @ Shahbaz: I have no idea, I only the expressions machine not the imagine, and im pretty sure u need HP ink not epson.

    ReplyDelete