BawCraftWorx Downloads

All BawCraftWorx downloads are now available for purchase from my Etsy shop. Please Click "SHOP" In the Menu Above. Or Click the following link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BawCraftWorx


Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Baby Archangel In Full Effect

Image from: www.mommysavers.com
I'm proud to announce that I am currently carrying my 3rd child! I don't know if I'm having a boy or girl yet or exactly how far along I am, but if I had to estimate, I'd say I'm approximately 2 months along :) And I bet He's a boy! :P I'm really excited.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, girlie! Congrats and blessings for a healthy and smooth pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Im one of those crazy happy pregnant ppl lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Wishing for you to have a beautiful blessed pregnancy and a beautiful blessed baby.

    ReplyDelete