BawCraftWorx Downloads

All BawCraftWorx downloads are now available for purchase from my Etsy shop. Please Click "SHOP" In the Menu Above. Or Click the following link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BawCraftWorx


Sunday, March 6, 2011

MY LIVING ROOM IS LACTOSE INTOLERANT!!!

My 3 year old son  Marcus decided it was a splendid day to raid the fridge and litter my living room and all of my furniture with MILK and FOOD! When I asked him WHY he poured milk all over my floors, couch, tables and chairs, he said: (with hands on his hips and scrunched eyebrows) "THEY WERE THIRSTY!" I'm really angry but I can't even snap because he made me lmao. WTF???? So I will be spending the next several hours trying to do damage control :s



3 comments:

  1. well Yah! Silly Mom...he was only doing his civic duty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see lots of Febreeze in your future. Where do kids get these funny thoughts? And I'm sure his seriousness was totally adorable too. I've seen that expression on my kids LOL

    ReplyDelete