BawCraftWorx Downloads

All BawCraftWorx downloads are now available for purchase from my Etsy shop. Please Click "SHOP" In the Menu Above. Or Click the following link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BawCraftWorx


Saturday, November 25, 2017

My Bible Journal

Pic 1: My Creative Bible KJV (before I got crazy lol). Pic 2: Yes! I'm crazy! I doodled on the cover lol.

My Old Testament and Personal Genesis....
In my beginning, I did this as a kid, drawing and coloring in bibles and I had NO IDEA it was *a thing of the future*. I guess I was before my time lol. I wish I had my older bibles still to show you all of my other artwork but they were stolen years ago by an ex who was hellbent on spiting me and breaking my spirit. It didn't work btw. I'm alive and THRIVING lol so he failed miserably and wasted his time. I've even had people say I was defacing the bible and blah blah blah, but I ignored them. I highly doubt God would ever inspire me (or anyone else) to do this just to punish me (and us) for it.... 

My New Testament (Present Day) Revelation...
All I know for certain is God put this in my heart soul and head for a good reason and I think its safe to assume it is partly to lead his other children (my soul brothers and sisters) back to him. I also know that God has a plan for all of us and I'm totally down for my part of it. ;)

To make a long story short I've finally Re-started it... AGAIN!!! Bible Art Journaling.... I bought this Bible @ Michael's $39.99 (without coupon), in may of this year (May 21 2017) as a birthday gift to myself for my 43rd. (I was born in 1974) Because my life hit a HUGE rough patch and I needed to reconnect with God in the way I used to when I was small. This was the the way I centered myself when my life was too crazy for me. I must say I am MADLY in love with this bible...


Some pages are pre- printed for you to color and there are blank pages with lined columns for you to draw your own artwork Use pencil crayons FIRST as a base coat, otherwise, markers and gel pens will ghost (bleed through pages). There are many tutorials online for treating your pages also to prevent that from happening. I use my own homemade Gel/Matte Medium/Mod Podge concoction. I have the recipe posted in my Art Journaling section. Now, I'm finally getting around to blogging my work and I'm hoping my sharing it inspires others to enjoy the journey xoxoxo #BibleJournaling #BawCraftWorx


No comments:

Post a Comment