BawCraftWorx Downloads

All BawCraftWorx downloads are now available for purchase from my Etsy shop. Please Click "SHOP" In the Menu Above. Or Click the following link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BawCraftWorx


Thursday, July 26, 2018

DIY Black Art Journal By BawCraftWorx


Signatures: I simply made this Junk Journal Style using black card stock. It has 9 Signatures

each of the main 8 signature has 5 pages of  8.5"x 11" cardstock folded in half to make 10 pages.

Pockets: the middle signture is just 3 diy pocket pages so I can store clippings and things I intend to use in it.

Cover: I hand stitched the signatures together and then covered the outside with CTMH sticky back 12"x12" Chalk Paper so you cant see the stitching. I then reinforced each set of signatures with large rubber bands (travellers notebook style to help them stay in place and keep the book snug.

Try it you will LOVE IT! There are lots of tutorials on youtube for making these, find the one that is easiest for you and use that method. There is NO right or wrong way :) You do what suits your own style :) The black cardstock I used is from a Tuxedo Colorbok it comes in a 50 sheet 8.5"x11" Cardstock Carton (Pad) and is sold at walmart & reasonably priced. It takes ink and paint mediums beautifully :)




No comments:

Post a Comment