BawCraftWorx Downloads

All BawCraftWorx downloads are now available for purchase from my Etsy shop. Please Click "SHOP" In the Menu Above. Or Click the following link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BawCraftWorx


Saturday, August 4, 2018

Mixed Media Piece for My Oldest Son


Created August 3rd 2018
I made this for my oldest sons kitchen. He moved to a new place a while back and I thought I should make him some unique art to display in his home so when he missed me he has something with my energy in it to remind him  love him. I hope this inspires you to create something beautiful for someone you love. and if so, post it on facebook, youtube, or instagram #inspiredbybawcraftworx so I can see it and leave a comment. Happy crafting everyone xoxoxo

Supply List:
  • I only used 1 stencil for this piece: TCW Coffee splotches Large (12' x 12')
  • some vintage paper from my stash cut into 3'x3' squares
  • Daler-Rowney Acrylic Gesso
  • Faber-Castell Gelatos (Translucents)
  • Tim Holts Distress Ink pad: Ground Expresso

No comments:

Post a Comment