BawCraftWorx Downloads

All BawCraftWorx downloads are now available for purchase from my Etsy shop. Please Click "SHOP" In the Menu Above. Or Click the following link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BawCraftWorx


Saturday, February 14, 2009

Start 'Em Young...

Every time I start tappin' away to write a blog or do something else on my pc, my youngest son (Marcus), comes over & tries to shanghai my keyboard, (His older brother did the same when he was young)

So, there's my solution in the photo above! Give your child his/her OWN keyboard to play with, just make sure you cut the cord off!

I did this with my older son (Ronnie) also & he has the fastest "2 finger Hunt & Peck" I've ever seen. The child could win a typing contest against a secretary!

Just thought I'd pass this on to other parents who may have had the same problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment