Baw Downloads


**Simply Click the links! You will be redirected to a Mediafire download page. The files are all properly linked and will open in a new window, IF you have pop-ups blocked it may cause a problem.Make sure pop ups are allowed for this site and for Mediafire :)

NOTES: The same thing applies to the images such as my tags, photo-mats, BOS papers, etc. Simply RIGHT CLICK and SAVE LINK/TARGET AS to download the full sized images. *Also DON'T Right Click the PIN button when trying to download an image, svg or cut file, you will just end up saving the button. Move your mouse away from the pin button. I have the pin button enabled to allow you to pin my freebies on Pinterest if you left click it that is.

Saturday, January 18, 2014

About Me

My Photo
^ Tanahmera Rutledge^
Alias: Archangel Baw

I am a proud Mother of 3 Amazing Sons :) Prior to my accident, (my oldest son and I were struck by a speeding jeep while WALKING across the street to catch a bus :( ), I was going back to college to get my carpentry degree to work for Habitat for Humanity, however due to my injuries from the accident I can no longer work in that field so I started Baw CraftWorx as a way to continue to give back to others with RAKS (Random Acts Of Kindness) & SWAPS (swaps haven't begun yet),  and hoping to support myself and my sons. The problem is that my exes stole all of my inventory and supplies, so I was unable to continue for a time, I have however been able to replace a great deal of what was stolen, and am preparing to re-Launch Baw CraftWorx in the near future. I'm also an ex Independent Stampin Up & Fiskars Demo & creative coach. I love sharing all of the awesome techniques I've learned over the years with others. I Love All Things Witchy & Crafty & Those who create them xoxo:)

About Baw CraftWorx:
Here You Will Find...

Inspirational Projects For my own personal hobbies which include: Stamping, of course, Assorted Crafts, Candle Making, Ceramics, Clay & Pottery, ClipArt, Coloring Pages & Stencils, Cricut DS & SCAL SVG Files, Crochet & Knitting, Embroidery, Gardening, Holidays, Jewellery Making, Kirigami. Kitchen Printables, Painting, Paper Crafts, Origami, Pipe Cleaner Crafts, Quilting, Scrapbooking, Sewing, Soap Making, Web Design, Woodworking, X-Stitch, Cooking/Baking & More. & When no one's lookin', I've been known to play guitar shhh! It is not my goal to become famous for that, I'm already too popular and I'll take fortune but I don't "do" fame ;) Lord knows I've acquired more than my share of stalkers in this lifetime.

Things I Do With The Freshness:
-Parenting & Witchcraft first & foremost.

My hobbies & Interests (Non-Paid but expensive to keep up with:
Note: All of my supplies to create were stolen, and I can't afford to replace them, so I no longer do any of the hobbies listed below aside from making cricut files, blogging, and web/blog/forum design.

-Writing/Blogging-(self-help, tutorials, poetry, new age/spiritual articles, spells, rituals, etc)
-Pyrography, (woodburning) and I'm very interested in learning wood carving
-Painting, (oil, acrylic & watercolor)
-Cross stitching, basic knitting & sewing
-Web Witchery-(basic web/blog/forum design & tutorials)
-Aromatherapy, (making bath salts & essential oils, incense, scented sachets & potpourri, spa kits, soaps, etc)
-Candle Making, scented and herbal for healing/aromatherapy purposes
-Divination: Astrology, Tarot, Scrying, and so on...
-Herbology & Gardening, (growing my own herbs & flowers to make witchy things: my own herbal medicines & teas etc...)
-Photagraphy & Basic Image editing-not professionally, but for scrapbooking purposes.
-Scrapbooking- digital & traditional, (quick pages, mini albums & brag books especially)
-Playing guitar (not anymore, my guitar was stolen and I won't be replacing it)
-Glass Etching & Frosting
-Origami: paper folding crafts
-Kirigami (Architectural Origami & Pop up cards)
-Doll Making: (not anymore, I stopped doing that years ago)
-Reading, (new age, divination, psychology & self help)
-Yoga & Poi (getting back into poi spinning for the purpose of grounding, healing & meditation)
-Card Making & assorted paper crafts.
-Creating Svg files & DS Cut files for Cricut machine users.
-Healing: Chakras, Crystals, Reiki and Coaching, Massage Therapy and much more.
-and many more things that I'm too lazy to list.

I'll Follow You If You Follow me:) If you're not already on my blog list, post a comment with your blog URL on the I FOLLOW page and I will add you to my list:)
I'M A TWIT & I'm Sayin It Now...
Follow Me On Twitter& I'll Follow U;) ArchangelBaw
You can also find me on SayNow archangelbaw
Note: I haven't used saynow in idk how long so disregard that lol
My cell phone hasn't been active and won't be re-activated for some time to come.

My Other Blogs:

* Archangels Craftworx : You are here!

* Zen_Archangelism (Born Again Wiccan) CLICK HERE!
 WARNING: Powered By Witchcraft! This Blog Is Witchcraft themed. I created it as an extension of my Baw CraftWorx Forum

*Archangel's CookBook CLICK HERE!
A collection of my favorite recipes.

For More info about me, View my complete profile Just ask, or find me on Facebook (Archangel Baw)