Baw Downloads


**Simply Click the links! You will be redirected to a Mediafire download page. The files are all properly linked and will open in a new window, IF you have pop-ups blocked it may cause a problem.Make sure pop ups are allowed for this site and for Mediafire :)

NOTES: The same thing applies to the images such as my tags, photo-mats, BOS papers, etc. Simply RIGHT CLICK and SAVE LINK/TARGET AS to download the full sized images. *Also DON'T Right Click the PIN button when trying to download an image, svg or cut file, you will just end up saving the button. Move your mouse away from the pin button. I have the pin button enabled to allow you to pin my freebies on Pinterest if you left click it that is.

**Just in case you have trouble downloading them from Mediafire, you can also get them directly from SKYDRIVE (Linked page will open in a new window).

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Cute Sleeping Bear Frame

Cute Sleeping Bear Frame I painted for one of my sons Baby pictures.
I used Deco Arts Paint :) Mixed my own light blue, dark washed with a darker version of my mixed blue, and then dry brushed highlighted areas with the lighter blue.