I wanted to make this page interactive, so I attached white twine from the web to the spider so the spider moves around the page.
The web crackled on its own after I sealed it with Homemade Mod Podge.
Here's a close up of the spider, I have a lot of friends who hate spiders, so I painted cartoon eyes on him to make him cute instead of creepy.
Here I used Tim Holtz Distress Markers: To color Mummy: Antique Linen & Old Paper. To color Pumpkin: Spiced Marmalade, Ripe Persimmon & Squeezed Lemonade. To color Grass: Peeled Paint & Mowed Lawn. To color Dog: Gathered Twigs & Rusty Hinge.
Created September 28, 2015
- Homemade Mod Podge See Recipe Here!
- PLAID Podgeable Papers 25085-Spiderweb newsprint pack (from Michael's)
- Deco Art Acrylic Paints: Black & White, Mixed to make grey tombstones. white was used for eyes of spider and skull.
- Tim Holtz Distress Paints: Wild Honey, Gathered Twigs & Walnut Stain. To paint fence.
- Black Sharpie (Happy Halloween hand written by me).
- Foam Cut Outs (Spider, web & skull) & white twine from Dollarama
- Quick Kutz Graveyard 12" Border Die (used to make a homemade graveyard mask)
- Lowe-Cornell Oil Pastels for Pumpkins Hand Drawn by me
- Stamp: Stampendous Mum-eek (colored w/ Tim Holtz Distress Markers)
- Tim Holtz Distress Markers: To color Mummy: Antique Linen & Old Paper. To color Pumpkin: Spiced Marmalade, Ripe Persimmon & Squeezed Lemonade. To color Grass: Peeled Paint & Mowed Lawn. To color Dog: Gathered Twigs & Rusty Hinge.
- Fence: Hand drawn and cut out by me.
- Black Sharpie marker (thick & fine) for writing and outlining & detail on stamp & pumpkins.
- Metallic Marker White: For eyes of Mummy & Dog
- Dimensional Sticker: Rest your bones from Dollarama.