What it loos like now :)
I'm finally feeling it. I designed the witch stirring the cauldron, voodoo dolls, & cat SVGs in Inkscape, and the wording in SCAL. See SVG FILES for the free cut files :)
This is what it looked like before....
This background I loved so much I could not cover the left page at all (same as on my 8th layout live in the moment)
Created October 2, 2015
- Bg: Home-made Black Gesso See Recipe Here!
- Deco Art Acrylic Paints: Black (in Gesso, White In Splatter)
- Tim Holtz Distress Paints: Wild Honey, Dusty Concord, Peeled Paint, Mustard Seed, Gathered Twigs, Walnut Stain, Tumbled Glass.
- Ephemera: (Red Witch) From Michael's (fussy cut from its original background)
- Stencils: TCW (The Crafters Workshop) Splats 12'x12", Dots & Circles are home-made stencils by me :)
- Stamps: Stampers Anonymous mini Halloween 2 (witch head), Studio g mini alphabet set, Inkadinkadoo Apothecary, Darcie's Eat Drink, (beware of me).