BawCraftWorx Downloads

All BawCraftWorx downloads are now available for purchase from my Etsy shop. Please Click "SHOP" In the Menu Above. Or Click the following link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BawCraftWorx


Sunday, October 4, 2015

Layout 11 Only Bad Witches Are Ugly! UPDATED

 
 What it loos like now :) 

I'm finally feeling it. I designed the witch stirring the cauldron, voodoo dolls, & cat SVGs in Inkscape, and the wording in SCAL. See SVG FILES for the free cut files :)

This is what it looked like before....
 This background I loved so much I could not cover the left page at all (same as on my 8th layout live in the moment)




Created October 2, 2015
Supply List:
  • Bg: Home-made Black Gesso See Recipe Here!
  • Deco Art Acrylic Paints: Black (in Gesso, White In Splatter)
  • Tim Holtz Distress Paints: Wild Honey, Dusty Concord, Peeled Paint, Mustard Seed, Gathered Twigs, Walnut Stain, Tumbled Glass.
  • Ephemera: (Red Witch) From Michael's (fussy cut from its original background)
  • Stencils: TCW (The Crafters Workshop) Splats 12'x12", Dots & Circles are home-made stencils by me :)
  • Stamps: Stampers Anonymous mini Halloween 2 (witch head), Studio g mini alphabet set, Inkadinkadoo Apothecary, Darcie's Eat Drink, (beware of me).


No comments:

Post a Comment