Baw Downloads


**Simply Click the links! You will be redirected to a Mediafire download page. The files are all properly linked and will open in a new window, IF you have pop-ups blocked it may cause a problem.Make sure pop ups are allowed for this site and for Mediafire :)

NOTES: The same thing applies to the images such as my tags, photo-mats, BOS papers, etc. Simply RIGHT CLICK and SAVE LINK/TARGET AS to download the full sized images. *Also DON'T Right Click the PIN button when trying to download an image, svg or cut file, you will just end up saving the button. Move your mouse away from the pin button. I have the pin button enabled to allow you to pin my freebies on Pinterest if you left click it that is.

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Layout 11 Only Bad Witches Are Ugly! UPDATED

 
 What it loos like now :) 

I'm finally feeling it. I designed the witch stirring the cauldron, voodoo dolls, & cat SVGs in Inkscape, and the wording in SCAL. See SVG FILES for the free cut files :)

This is what it looked like before....
 This background I loved so much I could not cover the left page at all (same as on my 8th layout live in the moment)




Created October 2, 2015
Supply List:
  • Bg: Home-made Black Gesso See Recipe Here!
  • Deco Art Acrylic Paints: Black (in Gesso, White In Splatter)
  • Tim Holtz Distress Paints: Wild Honey, Dusty Concord, Peeled Paint, Mustard Seed, Gathered Twigs, Walnut Stain, Tumbled Glass.
  • Ephemera: (Red Witch) From Michael's (fussy cut from its original background)
  • Stencils: TCW (The Crafters Workshop) Splats 12'x12", Dots & Circles are home-made stencils by me :)
  • Stamps: Stampers Anonymous mini Halloween 2 (witch head), Studio g mini alphabet set, Inkadinkadoo Apothecary, Darcie's Eat Drink, (beware of me).