BawCraftWorx Downloads

All BawCraftWorx downloads are now available for purchase from my Etsy shop. Please Click "SHOP" In the Menu Above. Or Click the following link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BawCraftWorx


Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My RockStar Scrapbook Page


This one wasn't a quick page but I used digi elements in it from various freebies found online (see below). This is my oldest son Ron, who has a Beatles Tribute band called Revolution:) I'm so proud of him for following his dream and his heart:) I edited this in 2 programs first PSP9 to layer it properly, then in my prehistoric img editor called Ulead iphotoplus4 lol (which is how I applied the different colors and fonts etc. That said here's the list of goodies I used to make it...
  • KaylaAimee_PaintedPolaroidFrames
  • Fonts: Guevera (for the word rockstar) & Engravers Old English BT (For Ron 2010)
  • Bg Paper = RusticFlowersDJ I Can't find them online anymore :(
  • Heart_Button & Lg_Heart Frame From "Sweet Sugar" Mini Kit
  • Rockstar skull/star/ribbon word art from CBR_Sk8terBoy_freebie


No comments:

Post a Comment