BawCraftWorx Downloads

All BawCraftWorx downloads are now available for purchase from my Etsy shop. Please Click "SHOP" In the Menu Above. Or Click the following link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BawCraftWorx


Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pink Elegance Kit & Quick Pages


I'm having soo much fun with the Pink Elegance Kit & Pink Elegance Quick Pages (Creations By Rachel) that I purchased at Plucky Pear Designs the other day the Kit is on sale for $2.00 and the QPs are on sale for $1.00. :) Here are 2 of the qps I used to digi-scrap my best friend Alice I used both the qps & additional elements from the kit:)... Please note I did NOT design these kits, Rachel did, I tagged them under Archangels Designs to keep track of my projects that I've done:) I only added embellishments here & there (Also created by Rachel) and photos of my Bestie and the SISTER graphic (which I found on google images search engine:)




No comments:

Post a Comment