Baw Downloads


**Simply Click the links! You will be redirected to a Mediafire download page. The files are all properly linked and will open in a new window, IF you have pop-ups blocked it may cause a problem.Make sure pop ups are allowed for this site and for Mediafire :)

NOTES: The same thing applies to the images such as my tags, photo-mats, BOS papers, etc. Simply RIGHT CLICK and SAVE LINK/TARGET AS to download the full sized images. *Also DON'T Right Click the PIN button when trying to download an image, svg or cut file, you will just end up saving the button. Move your mouse away from the pin button. I have the pin button enabled to allow you to pin my freebies on Pinterest if you left click it that is.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pink Elegance Kit & Quick Pages


I'm having soo much fun with the Pink Elegance Kit & Pink Elegance Quick Pages (Creations By Rachel) that I purchased at Plucky Pear Designs the other day the Kit is on sale for $2.00 and the QPs are on sale for $1.00. :) Here are 2 of the qps I used to digi-scrap my best friend Alice I used both the qps & additional elements from the kit:)... Please note I did NOT design these kits, Rachel did, I tagged them under Archangels Designs to keep track of my projects that I've done:) I only added embellishments here & there (Also created by Rachel) and photos of my Bestie and the SISTER graphic (which I found on google images search engine:)