BawCraftWorx Downloads

All BawCraftWorx downloads are now available for purchase from my Etsy shop. Please Click "SHOP" In the Menu Above. Or Click the following link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BawCraftWorx


Thursday, April 7, 2011

Update


Wow its been a while since I've posted anything, World Record for me. I've been really busy making Mini albums for my Soul Sister Alice:) Just went to Michaels again today and got 2 180 pg Recollections All Girl Paper Stacks. LOVE them Should've got 3 lol, but I used my coupon to get an extra roll of Atg refills I use the general purpose ones only because they are 1/2 the cost of the acid free ones and I have to say I've never had any problems with it.:) I got 4 pkgs this time instead of my usual 3, that should last me an extra hour loooooool. I go through that stuff like a maniac. I'm seriously considering buying a shipping crate of it or at least a big box full, to last me a week or two!!! if anyone knows where I can order it in bulk quantities hook a sister up xo. 

My youngest son and I stopped for pizza on the way home he was an angel at Michaels today, didn't fuss much at all, I take over an hour to make up my mind there and for a 3 year old, he has the patience of Job:)



No comments:

Post a Comment