Layout 1 Coffee
Created August 25-26, 2015.
So I finally finished it, and have a list of supplies used for you below for anyone who wants to recreate the background... :)
This is how it looked when I first started it...
Yesterday I became obsessed with Art Journaling, So I watch some vids on youtube and decided to make my own. I made this one today, and it is not complete yet, I still have coffee quotes and other fun elements to add but I thought I'd give everyone a sneak peak before its finished.
- TCW Stencils: Caffee Latte (12"x12"), Coffee Splotches (12"x12"), Mini Time Travel (6"x6").
- Tim Holtz Tissue Wrap: Mellange.
- Distress Inks/Paints & Stains: Peeled Paint, Walnut Stain, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Gathered Twigs, Mowed Lawn, Dusty Concord, Pickled Raspberry.
- Homemade Gesso Recipe Here!
- Clear Embossing Powder (used w/ coffee stencils).
- Bazzill Basics textured cardstock (For coffee cups, stenciled and fussy cut).
- OA Catchphrase Stamp (Used on Flag @ top of page).
- IDentiPen Black Permanent Dual tip marker (for quotes and outlines).
- Flower from my stash inked w/ Tim Holtz Distress Markers.