BawCraftWorx Downloads

All BawCraftWorx downloads are now available for purchase from my Etsy shop. Please Click "SHOP" In the Menu Above. Or Click the following link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BawCraftWorx


Thursday, September 17, 2015

Layout 1 Coffee

 Layout 1 Coffee



Created August 25-26, 2015.
So I finally finished it, and have a list of supplies used for you below for anyone who wants to recreate the background... :)


This is how it looked when I first started it...


Yesterday I became obsessed with Art Journaling, So I watch some vids on youtube and decided to make my own. I made this one today, and it is not complete yet, I still have coffee quotes and other fun elements to add but I thought I'd give everyone a sneak peak before its finished.



Supply List:
  • TCW Stencils: Caffee Latte (12"x12"), Coffee Splotches (12"x12"), Mini Time Travel (6"x6").
  • Tim Holtz Tissue Wrap: Mellange.
  • Distress Inks/Paints & Stains: Peeled Paint, Walnut Stain, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Gathered Twigs, Mowed Lawn, Dusty Concord, Pickled Raspberry.
  • Homemade Gesso Recipe Here! 
  • Clear Embossing Powder (used w/ coffee stencils).
  • Bazzill Basics textured cardstock (For coffee cups, stenciled and fussy cut).
  • OA Catchphrase Stamp (Used on Flag @ top of page).
  • IDentiPen Black Permanent Dual tip marker (for quotes and outlines).
  • Flower from my stash inked w/ Tim Holtz Distress Markers.


No comments:

Post a Comment