BawCraftWorx Downloads

All BawCraftWorx downloads are now available for purchase from my Etsy shop. Please Click "SHOP" In the Menu Above. Or Click the following link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BawCraftWorx


Thursday, September 17, 2015

Layout 7 Art In My Heart

 Layout 7 Art In My Heart

Created September 9, 2015.
I mixed home-made gesso with yellow ink and used the Art Is Stencil to create texture in this layout.

See Supply List below for anyone who wants to recreate the background... :)



Supply List:
  • Home-made Gesso (Baking Soda Based) See Recipe Here!
  • Deco Art Acrylic Paints: White, Navy Blue, Christmas Red, Deep Red, Pure Pumpkin.
  • Stencils: Heidi Swapp: Honeycomb (6"x6"), TCW- Mini Art Is (6"x6"), & Chicken Wire (12"x12").
  • Lettering: Hand painted by me and outlined w/ IDentiPen Black.



No comments:

Post a Comment