BawCraftWorx Downloads

All BawCraftWorx downloads are now available for purchase from my Etsy shop. Please Click "SHOP" In the Menu Above. Or Click the following link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BawCraftWorx


Thursday, September 16, 2010

DS VS SCAL... MY OPINION


 So, Marc (My significant other), just got me SCAL today! I've wanted it for soooooo long. The timing of it was perfect. I was actually using DS earlier today and 3 times I tried updating my firmware, 3 times it screwed up on me :( I had to make that skeleton step card for him without DS even though I'd downloaded the file, my cricut wouldn't cut ANY DS files because my firmware wouldn't update properly. :( But it's working fine with SCAL! (I don't get it!) I even clicked check for updates (in scal) and it said there were none I needed. I'm officially confused! I have all of the support updates , and LEGAL versions of both Scal & DS so I know that wasn't my problem. I'm actually wondering If I might have to uninstall DS and re-install it to make it work:( I love scal very much, But I REALLY love my DS because It helps me familiarize myself with the carts and the functions of my Cricut Expressions machine. I'm having a blast with scal, but I have so many carts and cut files I want to actually make USE of them.

If anyone else has ever had this problem, please let me know how you fixed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment