Baw Downloads


**Simply Click the links! You will be redirected to a Mediafire download page. The files are all properly linked and will open in a new window, IF you have pop-ups blocked it may cause a problem.Make sure pop ups are allowed for this site and for Mediafire :)

NOTES: The same thing applies to the images such as my tags, photo-mats, BOS papers, etc. Simply RIGHT CLICK and SAVE LINK/TARGET AS to download the full sized images. *Also DON'T Right Click the PIN button when trying to download an image, svg or cut file, you will just end up saving the button. Move your mouse away from the pin button. I have the pin button enabled to allow you to pin my freebies on Pinterest if you left click it that is.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

From The Mouths Of Babes...

Me and My oldest Son Ronnie (when he was 7 yrs old).

Me & My Youngest Son Marcus (when he was 11 Months old).

Ok I think I've done it, successfully cracked the baby code that is. This is my attempt at spelling & defining what I believe my Sons (Ronnie-Cancer sign- age: now 14), (Marcus-Pisces Sign- age: 2 1/2) mean. I am a Taurus sign and baby mind-reading and communication is very important to me. I will be adding to this list often as they are both very lipsy and come up with the funniest things I've ever heard :).

APPO: Pronounced: "Appo". Said whenever one desires an apple. Definition: Apple.

BYNJUYI: Pronounced "Bin-You-Wee".  Must be squealed very loudly with excessive delight while jumping up and down repeatedly. Definition: OMG I LOVE YOU!

BYE: Pronounced Bye. Used when counting from one to five. Definition: Five.

BERTARG: Pronounced: Ber-Targ. said while playing Air guitar by my oldest son when he was 4. Definition: Guitar.

DIE: Pronounced Die: Used when counting from 1-10 and can be mistaken for the word Bye (meaning is numeric in this context): Definition: FIVE.

FEE: Pronounced: "Fee" used when counting from 1-3. Definition: Three.

HAKKU: Pronounced: "Ha-Ku". Said to express gratitude when given something they want. Definition: Thank You.

HARKUNANUIT: Pronounced: "Harkoon-A-Noot" Sounds Egyptian. This was said by my oldest son while pointing at the TV set when he was 3 years old. Definition: (I want to watch) "Cartoons".

MMMMM: Pronounced: "Mmmm". Definition: Used in two ways: If said while eating it means "This is Great!". If said while observing something it means "I want to eat that".

MINE: Pronounced "Mine". Said with out-stretched arms in an adorable whiney tone while batting eyes. Definition: Hug Me.

NO:  Pronounced "No". Said whenever it's time for bed, clean up, or a diaper change. Definition: No!

SHUSSAHSAY: Pronounced: "ShU-Sah-Say". Usually screamed before or after "Bynjuyi". Definition: As near as I can make out, it would be our equivalent to the words "TESTIFY!" or "Amen".

UNNAN: Pronounced: "Un-Nan". Said whenever one desires a banana. Definition: Banana.

YUM: Pronounced Yum: Screamed loudly when child sees something He wants. Definition: I Want That!

CROTCHIT: Pronounced: "Crotch-It". Said all the time, especially when asked: What would you like to eat for breakfast/lunch/dinner? Definition: Chocolate!

...So, that said, now you see why this is filed under WTF???