BawCraftWorx Downloads

All BawCraftWorx downloads are now available for purchase from my Etsy shop. Please Click "SHOP" In the Menu Above. Or Click the following link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BawCraftWorx


Saturday, September 18, 2010

NEW PAGES ADDED;)

UPDATE: Finally done AND I even got my craftroom sorted:) wooot. Time to cut some paper with the amazing cut files I've found online (check the resource links label, they are listed:) 

I'M WORKING ON THE FREE CUT FILES PAGE RIGHT NOW SO DON'T BE SURPRISED IF MORE FILES KEEP POPPING UP OUT OF NOWHERE:) THE FILES ON THAT PAGE ARE ONLY MY OWN CREATIONS:) I STILL HAVE ALL THE OTHER FILES IN THE USUAL SPOT ON MY BLOG, CLICK THE LABEL CLOUD (LOCATED IN THE RIGHT COLUMN & BOTTOM OF EVERY PAGE) OR THE LABEL LIST (RIGHT COLUMN) OR USE THE SEARCH (TOP RIGHT COLUMN) TO FIND WHAT YOU'RE INTERESTED IN:) ENJOY & REMEMBER TO REFRESH THE PAGE OFTEN:)

No comments:

Post a Comment