BawCraftWorx Downloads

All BawCraftWorx downloads are now available for purchase from my Etsy shop. Please Click "SHOP" In the Menu Above. Or Click the following link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BawCraftWorx


Thursday, March 29, 2018

Buttercups' Mandala

Buttercups' Mandala
I was on a Mandala drawing kick when I first got my Turtle Buttercup, and she was always watching me draw them, so I made this mandala just for her and she LOVED IT, she swam right over to meditate on it and I knew my story would be difficult to back up so I took pictures to prove what a magickal turtle she is <3 a="" and="" anymore="" at="" below="" cute.="" day.="" don="" every="" free="" have="" her="" i="" miss="" nbsp="" p="" sanctuary="" see="" set="" she="" single="" t="" too="" turtle="" was="">
 ... See???? I told you!  Hahahaha what a sweet grateful turtle she is.



No comments:

Post a Comment