BawCraftWorx Downloads

All BawCraftWorx downloads are now available for purchase from my Etsy shop. Please Click "SHOP" In the Menu Above. Or Click the following link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BawCraftWorx


Tuesday, March 27, 2018

DIY Texture Cards

DIY Texture Cards: 
This is a pic of all my texture cards on a large ring. So I have 25 tools on this ring in total, the top one is a burnishing tool from ranger, the next 8 are Faber-Castell Texture cards, and the rest are texture cards I made myself using plastic cards I had in my wallet that expired years ago and old gift cards that I have used and never re-loaded. To cut these, I used either decorative scissors or some idea in my head and a pair of normal scissors. You can use a sharpie marker to draw the shape you want to cut right on the card if you are worried about winging it. The very last card is just the plain card I use for spreading paints, textures or other meduims onto my projects. I used my cropodile to punch one hole in the corner of each card and put them on the ring. +Baw CraftWorx

DIY STORAGE
I store them on my Ring holder in a cute little shelf I re-purposed for holding my mixed media supplies.



No comments:

Post a Comment