BawCraftWorx Downloads

All BawCraftWorx downloads are now available for purchase from my Etsy shop. Please Click "SHOP" In the Menu Above. Or Click the following link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BawCraftWorx


Monday, March 19, 2018

Judges 6:12-16

Judges 6:12-16

Heaven Is Calling Lesson 4 with Rebekah R. Jones
 If you are interested in this Free 12 Part Bible Journaling series Heaven Is CallingYou can find all the info on Rebekahs Blog Here

Supplies I used:
Deco Art Paints
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad -Salty Ocean
Stencil: Heidi Swapp Bird & Flowers 6x6 It comes with a beautifil diamond lattice stencil.
Outlining Black Marker from my stash
Assorted Stickers: from my stash:
The word JUST is from a Glitz Set
The word "BELIEVE" is cut out from a set I got from Etsy (info posted below)
and the other black ones used for the word "the" are unlabled so I have no idea who made them.
The word "LORD" is from American Crafts set shown below, 
The words "IS" and "WITH" are both from Authentique,
The word "YOU" is from Simple Stories DIY I used both the blue and the orange for a funky contrast.

Above: American Crafts Sticker set used for the word LORD

Kit Used for the word BELIEVE.
From BibleJournalLove on Etsy. I downloaded her Bible Journaling Kit shown above. It is AMAZING!!!! I absolutely LOVE IT! You can go to her shop and get it HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment