BawCraftWorx Downloads

All BawCraftWorx downloads are now available for purchase from my Etsy shop. Please Click "SHOP" In the Menu Above. Or Click the following link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BawCraftWorx


Saturday, March 10, 2018

Daniel10:12

Daniel 10:12
I traced this template into my bible, but changed the lettering to my own in a few spots. Template From: SweetToTheSoulShoppe on Etsy! Her Lettering is AMAZING and I'm NOT neary as skilled as she is, I tried on various blank pages to get it just right but my hand just isn't there yet lol. So I substituted some spots with my own Hand Lettering. If you want this template for your own bible journals please visit SweetToTheSoulShoppe on Etsy This template is not MINE to sell. Go to her Etsy and grab her templates I bought ALMOST ALL OF THEM so far. I am collecting them because they are incredible. 



No comments:

Post a Comment