BawCraftWorx Downloads

All BawCraftWorx downloads are now available for purchase from my Etsy shop. Please Click "SHOP" In the Menu Above. Or Click the following link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BawCraftWorx


Monday, March 26, 2018

Romans 8-9

Romans 8-9
Heaven Is Calling Bible Journaling Series, Lesson 5, with Rebekah R. Jones.
 I taped off 3 sides with Tim Holtz Tissue Tape because it is INKABLE which I LOVE. I then used my Faber-Castell Gelatos-Set Irridescents- Colors: Starburst, Stardust, Black Hole, Nebula, Mars, Odyssey, Blue Moon, Supernova) Mixed with water to create a Watercolor effect and a wicked cool techniqe that rebekah teaches in this Lesson 5 video. You need to see the video hers turned out even better than mine very different detaing on hers which is more visible because she used darker colors than me and real watercolor paints. I do love how mine turned out though. Hand lettering by me @bawcraftworx. 

If you would like to take this FREE online 12 part course and learn how to make this cool effect and many others, visit Rebekah's HIC page by clicking the link below:



No comments:

Post a Comment