BawCraftWorx Downloads

All BawCraftWorx downloads are now available for purchase from my Etsy shop. Please Click "SHOP" In the Menu Above. Or Click the following link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BawCraftWorx


Friday, March 9, 2018

Mark 15:37 Jesus Gave Up The Ghost

 
Mark 15:37 Jesus Gave Up The Ghost
Now at first glance some ppl might find this 'terrible placement of mine' a bit awkward and funny, or think that maybe I was making some sort of mockery of it, but the truth is first off stuff like this only happens to me and it never makes sense at the exact time I do it, it makes sense later . There are some very very important synchronistic things happening here to do with my own personal path or rather some of the ppl I love most. For starters I used the reaper stickers as tabs to find this scripture  because I can never seem to remember where it is. Oddly enough on the reverse side of the page I have marked is the EXACT date of my MOTHERS passing (many years ago now). Since I don't believe in coincidence, I'm thinking God has a better sense of humor than I do. Also synchronistic is the page the reaper tabs are on are also BIRTHDAYS of two of my most beloved male friends, one since childhood. Nov 21 and nov 22. How odd is it that the 2 men I trust most in life (who are not my father but a LOT like him) are born 1 day apart? Coincidence? I KNOW of a certainty it is not, lol. Theres more but I'm not getting into all of that, I mean God knows what YOUR day looks like. But thank you for taking the time to check out my crazy boble journaling. This is a strange process indeed lol. I don't even have words for how much bible Journaling spells me out so completely.



No comments:

Post a Comment