BawCraftWorx Downloads

All BawCraftWorx downloads are now available for purchase from my Etsy shop. Please Click "SHOP" In the Menu Above. Or Click the following link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BawCraftWorx


Saturday, March 17, 2018

I just Gave My Bible A Make-Over

So as you saw in the previous post, I have Re-Worked My Bible Journal Cover.... To do this I used recollections and Prima flowers, some fancy bobby pins I had in my stash, that metal flower one blue colored- is from the dollar store I think. The other embelishments are from the Prima seashore collection. I used my Faber-Castell Gelato "Nebula" from the Irridescents Collection (my personal favorite). Zipper Lace From CTMH. And that Butterfly Paperclip is from my stash also I cant remember who makes them but I stained it with my nebula gelato and a waterbrush. Love the gold resist. :) And last but most certainly not least, those fancy Bible Tabs are from BibleJournalLove on etsy. The Tabs I know for certain are still available on Etsy. See my previous post for detatils.

I then went on to re-work the ownership pages.... 


Ownership Pages
The get to know God is a coloring book Printable I purchased from KristaHamrick on Etsy. The Boho Paper is from a HUGE paper Pad by Recollections called Chevrons. I don't know if it is still available but if it is GRAB IT!!!! you will use it for years there are soooo many gorgeous papers in it.

Here I just colored the pre-existing template in My Creative Bible KJV, with my Copic markers. Im not finished that yet, I have more layers and detail to add, but I thought I would blog it now just incase anyone else with this bible needs inspiration, maybe it will trigger some ideas for you, I hope so.
...And because I'm so hardcore when I freak out lol, I even made co-ordinating dimensional embelishments for inside the cover when I'm done journalling in it. If I put them in now it will make it hard to journal. See Pics below for details....  
Embelishments by #BawCraftWorx
I made these embellishments with various ribbon from my stash, Butterflies and Hearts are Heidi Swapp Inkable die cuts, Bo Bunny Fairy/Garden themed paper from my stash. sadly, it's discontinued now I got it years ago circa 2014-2015-ish? I can't quite remember. So I hope that inspired you to rework your bible cover or triggered your own mixed media flow in a positive way, and if it does, I would LOVE to see what you create. I'm off to post more spreads I've done to showcase various templates and other items available for fellow Bible Journalers I am not sure if that is even a word but it is now lol. That said, have an AMAZING weekend and GOD BLESS YOU ALL.





No comments:

Post a Comment