BawCraftWorx Downloads

All BawCraftWorx downloads are now available for purchase from my Etsy shop. Please Click "SHOP" In the Menu Above. Or Click the following link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BawCraftWorx


Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Layout 34 Messes Like This...

Layout 34 Messes Like This... Become Art If I Look Long Enough
Created March 27th, 2018

Left and Right Page detail
So I just used my scribble pages to make this. I usually have a blank sheet of paper beside me while I am working on projects to wipe off excess media, this time I looked at them for a while and decided I am Art Journaling these. So I have no clue how the right page will actually end up when I am done, since this is a work in progress, but I will be sure to update this post whenever I get around to finishing it.



No comments:

Post a Comment